- Can the seedbox be used for any other purposes like direct downloading from DDL sites such as Mega/Rapidshare/others?
- Are the seedboxes compatible with private trackers?
- What am I allowed to download?
- What am I allowed to seed?
- Can I connect to the Rutorrent web interface with SSL?
- Can I pay if I don’t have a Paypal account?
- Alternative methods of payment?
- Can I upgrade to a plan with a bigger HDD?
- What about even bigger plans? 1700 GB isn’t enough!
- What about longer periods of subscription, like half a year or a year?
- How do I request direct transfer of Doki show(s) from Doki servers into my seedbox?
- My seedbox seems to be down. It’s saying something about no connection to rtorrent.
- Do you have any faster seedboxes? For example 1 Gbps ones?
- Are traffic on the seedboxes logged at all? I am worried about privacy and anonymity.
- Can I use the seedbox storage space for file storage, like DropBox/iCloud?
No, the seedbox can only be used to download torrents. Nothing else.
Yes, you can use the seedbox to seed on BakaBT, U2, ADC, etc.
You can download anything you want, except for CP.
On private trackers, anything goes. On public trackers, I highly recommend that you do not seed movies, for obvious reasons! Anime’s fine, obviously, again, CP is never acceptable.
Yes you can, just use https:// instead of http://. You will probably get a warning about a certificate not being trusted or something, but it’s fine to bypass that.
There is an option to pay as a guest, which does not require you to sign up for a Paypal account.
You’d have to email me and we will discuss your circumstances.
Yes, this is possible and can be discussed by email.
Bigger plans are available upon request.
Also available upon request.
Send me an email with the title and resolution and I will do it ASAP.
Very occasionally, Rutorrent does crash, but not to worry. Just drop me an email and it’ll get fixed.
For the time being, no. Gigabit servers are expensive! I would have to charge more than I am doing right now to balance the books, and I don’t want to do that. But in the future, gigabit seedboxes could be a possibility. Watch this space!
I do not log any activity from the seedboxes, so there are no records of whatever you download/upload.
Yes you can, as long as you stay within your HDD quota. I can set up a DropBox-like service where you can upload/download files via the browser, if you want.