Links: Forum | Baka-Tsuki | VNDB | Wikipedia | Sekai Project | Steam
Previous homepages: Original (mirror) | Last
Although in his third year of high school, Okazaki Tomoya does not pay too much attention to school. His classmates are worried about him, but his best friend does not mind.
He does not want a girlfriend but he does not realize that he is popular with the girls.
However, his life changes when he meets a girl on the way to school…
– Taken from VNDB
An official release of Clannad will be released by Sekai Project and VisualArt’s on Steam, and future updates will come from either parties.
Note: We would like to point out that at no point did Doki staff members release a fan translation patch of this project, and our retranslated portions have never been released in public as a patch. All publicly available patches were released prior to Doki’s involvement, and if anyone claims that Doki has released a Clannad patch, they lied.
- November 23, 2015 – Clannad has been released on Steam.
- August 24, 2014 – Clannad is picked up by Sekai Project and VisualArt’s for a release on Steam. Please visit their websites for future updates.
- June 7, 2012 – Project transferred from Baka-Tsuki to Doki Fansubs.
- August 31, 2011 – Hiatus formally declared. Work to resume in mid-November 2011.
- April 13, 2011 – Project admin handed over to Polarem from velocity7.
- December 31, 2010 – Synchronization of updated translations from wiki to SVN is completed.
- July 1st, 2009 – Synchronization of updated translations from wiki to SVN begins.
- February 29, 2008 – After Story complete, translation status: 99.999%
- November 9, 2007 – Nagisa’s route complete, translation status: 86%
- September 17, 2007 – Kotomi’s route complete, translation status: 74%
- July 23, 2007 – Fuuko’s route complete, translation status: 65%
- May 17, 2007 – Tomoyo’s route complete, translation status: 53%
- April 14, 2007 – Kyou’s route complete, translation status: 42%
- February 24, 2007 – Translation now stands at 25% 🙂
- February 9, 2007 – Translation reaches 20%
- January 22, 2007 – Project announced.